View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #38
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
College HC equals NFL HC? Never would have guessed that. I know some like Mack Brown get about $%m per year but thought most were 2-3 m.
Honestly, HC @ a top college program probably better than a lot of NFL jobs. Even with scandal, Penn state is top 20 program ( in terms of funding and prestige) and probably better than being the head coach at the bottom 12 or so NFL jobs.