View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #166
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Okay, I won my playoff game. Moving on to the semis.

For RB I am going Lynch, and Fred Jackson. I have Pierre Thomas, and Montee Ball on the bench, Thomas is playing against STL, and Ball is not the feature back. I know Jackson isn't the feature back as well, but he gets a lot of looks on that team.

For WR, right now I have Roddy White, and D. Thomas. White is going up against that crumbling Washington secondary, so I have every intention of starting him. Now, I have ridden with D Thomas the entire season. He is playing against San Diego on Thursday Night. However, I am kinda getting an itch to play Edelman. As we all know, Gronk is out for the season, so E could become Toms favorite receiver. They are playing against Miami, so I don't know if I should start him over D Thomas.

Any suggestions?
Jackson and Lynch would be my picks. Thomas and Ball both are in RBBC's that have even more guys at the spot than Jackson, and ATL's defense is made up of ghost farts.

I'd probably play White and DT at the WR spot both have easy match-ups (SD's pass defense is almost as cartoonishly bad as the Cowboys) whereas Miami actually has players with a pulse in their secondary. I wouldn't want to play "Guess which Pats WR is the one today" in the playoffs. Edelman as a FLEX is perfectly fine though if that's what you have to choose from though. I would play him over Ball and Thomas easily.

Don't Sit Your Studs

0 PPR

MJD vs BUF
Bernard @ PIT
Spiller @JAX

Leaning MJD since he's been pretty good the last few weeks, but he did get injured in the Texans game. I wish the other two guys weren't in stupid timeshares (Especially Bernard. It's infuriating to see Bernard with 99 yards rushing and 59 yards receiving and BJGE with 3 yards and 2 TD's.)