View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #22
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Consecutive division titles and two playoff victories? Our first non-losing and winning seasons? I mean, come on, he didn't come in and win a SB but he did do better than Capers did.
Gee, when you put it that way, the bar is so high I might trip over it. He also went 3-14 since the 11-1 start last year, and sub-.500 for his career. So the winning seasons look more like outliers than anything else. Not that I am not happy for those moments, mind you, but all I said was once he had an entire team comprised of his guys, he didn't do any better, which is true. Knock those first two seasons off and his W-L record is 47-46.