View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #20
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Titans reportedly ready to make major changes in coaching and personnel"

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
If ever a team needed an enema when it comes to their coaching staff, man do the Texans and Titans have something in common. Munchak was handed a ton of talent this year, but was so in over his head, it was downright comical. Yes Locker got hurt, but there is talent at every position. He can't manage a game, doesn't know how to challenge plays, and tries way too hard to play the emotionless CEO card. It was a terrible hire to begin with, but part of a 40 year run of mosly sad choices by a bad franchise.

Seriously, when Jeff Fisher is looked at as the best the franchise ever had, that o me shows how futile its been.
When you say franchise do you mean the Tennessee titans? Or are the Oilers history included.

If it does include the Oilers, the person(s) saying such things is psycho. I'm not sure he'd even be top 5.

I apologize in advance if I misread