View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
The only thing it factors in with me is I want to see how a coach does with his own guys. We made excuses for Kubiak early on here because he was still getting his guys. Well, once he had an entire team comprised of his guys, he didn't do any better.
Consecutive division titles and two playoff victories? Our first non-losing and winning seasons? I mean, come on, he didn't come in and win a SB but he did do better than Capers did.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote