View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #20
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I had a brief conversation about him with John Harris who played with him at Brown. He said he would have mixed emotions about him coming to Houston. On one hand he knows the guy personally, and he knows he'll eventually get skewered in the media, as all coaches do and that wouldn't be pleasant for John. On the other he "trusts him as a ball coach and would kick the organization right in the ass". Sign me up for the Bill O'Brien fan club.
You had me at: kick the organization right in the ass.

Don't know much about Bill O'Brien, but, if he can do the above, let's bring him in for an interview.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote