View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Recruiting is the last thing I worry about when it comes to hiring a college coach.
The only thing it factors in with me is I want to see how a coach does with his own guys. We made excuses for Kubiak early on here because he was still getting his guys. Well, once he had an entire team comprised of his guys, he didn't do any better. So I say the same thing for NFL coaches, but you never really worry about an NFL head coach only getting a year, so their track record is generally more in line with reality.

But hey, I know very little about the guy, so no one should mistake my comments as negative toward him.