View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #36
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jadeveon Clowney playing with bone spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Take from it what you will. I'm well aware of the credibility of the source. However, he didn't have a phenomenal year so I don't believe FO men are putting out these red flags to have him drop. I think these rumors are enough for the Texans to let someone else find out if he's worth it. In my worthless opinion, I think there's a good chance Clowney has some hood in him and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he gets popped with drugs or a firearm in the future.
You should tell us how he's lazy and shiftless, or 'too hip-hop.'
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote