View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #35
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15351 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jadeveon Clowney playing with bone spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This is total bull****. First off, speeding is a reason not to draft someone? And this entourage crap, where is it coming from? Someone, anyone please post a credible link that actually has detail about this subject. There is none. And Please find one public statement from any of his coaches about his so called worn out welcome.

And these so called front office men who have leaked this crap, how much you want to bet they are praying he falls to them?

Quote:
Junior DE Jadeveon Clowney has "worn out his welcome" at South Carolina, according to Dan Pompei.
"It has been well documented that Clowney plays and practices only when he feels like it," Pompei writes. "Other red flags with Clowney, according to multiple front-office men, are his unusual family situation, his entourage, his inconsistent work ethic and the fact that he has worn out his welcome at South Carolina. Some suspect he is motivated strictly by money, and a big payday could leave him too satisfied." These are strong words, and we will likely hear a lot more about the monstrous defensive end throughout the draft process. This, however, is the first instance of Clowney's family and entourage being questioned. Dec 6 - 1:20 PM
Take from it what you will. I'm well aware of the credibility of the source. However, he didn't have a phenomenal year so I don't believe FO men are putting out these red flags to have him drop. I think these rumors are enough for the Texans to let someone else find out if he's worth it. In my worthless opinion, I think there's a good chance Clowney has some hood in him and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he gets popped with drugs or a firearm in the future.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote