View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #128
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Realistically, is AJ going to the hall of fame??

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
They handicap voting on all sorts of crap. If all they went by was numbers, a fair number of inductees wouldn't be in and a fair number of players who aren't in would make it. One of the knocks against Brazile is that "enough" players from that LYB team have been inducted despite them not winning anything. Never mind all the no brainer arguments for him being inducted.

AJ's best chance at the HoF is to continue making the case that he's one of the top 3 WRs to play during his career. The more crazy stats they can pull up where he's the only one to do it (or just he and Rice) the better.
My heart agrees with you, but my brain says it's gotten much tougher for WR's since the NFL became a pass-dominant league.