View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #165
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Okay, I won my playoff game. Moving on to the semis.

For RB I am going Lynch, and Fred Jackson. I have Pierre Thomas, and Montee Ball on the bench, Thomas is playing against STL, and Ball is not the feature back. I know Jackson isn't the feature back as well, but he gets a lot of looks on that team.

For WR, right now I have Roddy White, and D. Thomas. White is going up against that crumbling Washington secondary, so I have every intention of starting him. Now, I have ridden with D Thomas the entire season. He is playing against San Diego on Thursday Night. However, I am kinda getting an itch to play Edelman. As we all know, Gronk is out for the season, so E could become Toms favorite receiver. They are playing against Miami, so I don't know if I should start him over D Thomas.

Any suggestions?

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote