View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #5
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 2223 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Made it to Week 15! Survivor League help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Wow, you are in good position, congrats! Carolina and KC should easily win this week, so either is a good pick, unless you want to save them for a future week.

Cincy over Minny in week 16 is great. AP might not even play that game, which would make it a lock for Cincy.

Week 17 I'd go with the Dolphins fighting for a WC spot at home. They should show up for that game.

Thanks! I think AP is fine though... but it definitely makes sense for Minnesota to rest him. No point in having him play and carry 25-30+ times and risk something. That being said, Toby Gerhart is a very viable running back. But yes, Bengals at home playing for playoffs and Vikings playing for nothing. (said the same thing on Sunday about the Ravens vs Vikings game and that almost killed me)

I'd monitor Miami and Steeler's playoff status and choose the team with most to play for in Week 17.
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote