View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #14
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He coached Matt McGloin to a great season and then turned around and coached a (I think) unheralded freshman QB to a Freshman of the Year prize. So he appears to be good with young QBs -- not to mention calling plays for Tom Brady in Brady's best statistical season.

I would love to get this guy.
Hackenberg was a 5-star recruit, as was the TE he recruited last year.

The impressive thing to me is that he was able to sell Penn State to the best QB and TE in the nation last year. Those guys signed with Penn State knowing that they would never be eligible to win a conference title or play in a bowl game.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote