View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #63
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sumlin agrees to 6 year deal with TAMU

Mike Sherman had agreed to an extension/raise the year he was fired. I believe the terms were agreed on near the beginning of the season, but university president sat on it and had not signed the contract by the time he was fired at the end of the season. They fought over whether or not they owed him the money on the new contract, though I'm not sure what happened with that.

Anyways, if the deal isn't completed officially, I don't think Sumlin is obligated to comply with it. If A&M wants him locked down, then they need to get that paperwork fast-tracked. Unless of course they are having second thoughts about paying 5 million a year for a guy who has never won a conference championship.