View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #30
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jadeveon Clowney playing with bone spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
It's now just silly for anyone to think the Texans will still draft Clowney with the type of red flags he has. How many players have we seen who have all the talent but don't have it between the ears? It happens every year. Throw in that he has an entourage and got caught going 110. I think it's a lock that Houston doesn't take him especially after the behavioral cuts the Texans had to make this season.
You are probably right and I hope that you are. Depending on who the coach is though, things could possibly change. What if Mcnair hires a guy that doesn't want just boy scouts like Kubiak did? I doubt that would happen, but it's possible.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote