View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #6
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Miller's Latest First-Round Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Miller writes for bleacher report. BR requires no journalistic qualities whatsoever, more important BR seeks no redeeming qualities. BR is what it's name suggest, it's opinions from people who sit in the bleachers. BR is the opposite of the Best and the Brightest. Let me explain it this way, I have been approached twice to write for BR.
Considering Bleacher is a part of CNN and Turner Broadcasting System, maybe you should have taken that chance and not become a keyboard warrior on a message forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote