Originally Posted by PapaL
1. Houston Texans—DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina
Also has the run of QBs going early:
4. Minnesota Vikings—QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
5. Jacksonville Jaguars—QB Derek Carr, Fresno State
6. Cleveland Browns—QB Blake Bortles, Central Florida
7. Oakland Raiders—QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M
Which would leave Tajh Boyd sitting there at 33 for us. Of course this mock has no projected trades.
Miller writes for bleacher report. BR requires no journalistic qualities whatsoever, more important BR seeks no redeeming qualities. BR is what it's name suggest, it's opinions from people who sit in the bleachers. BR is the opposite of the Best and the Brightest. Let me explain it this way, I have been approached twice to write for BR.