View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #20
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney: Do not want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I agree with Tex. I don't know the entire story behind the reason or reasons why he's been a no-show this year, but I've been reading more than one report that it's because he wants to protect himself from getting injured, and becoming the next Marcus Lattimore.

That rubs me the wrong way.
Man, there is so many things being said about that guy. Saying he walks around with this entourage, that he takes plays off, that he has worn out his welcome on his own team with the coaching staff, and etc. The list goes on and on. After having a guy like Mario and seeing his lack of effort for years, I think most teams would be nuts to draft Clowney in the top 10 to 15 picks.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote