View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #12
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Top 5 by Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
1) I'm glad to see you giving Freeman some love at RB. Everyone keeps talking about Wilder, but I just don't see it. He's a physical specimen with no noticeable football skills. He's already been surpassed at RB by a converted Safety. Freeman has great vision and is a three-down back who can block and catch. He's the unsung hero of the FSU offense this year.
I agree but the question is, will he come out?
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote