View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #3
Calface4
inthisforlife

Rep Power: 0 Calface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respectedCalface4 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Authentic Autographed Full Size Helmet- 18 Signatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Is that certified by any company?
It is not certified by any company. All autographs were received at Community Player of the Month Signings, Academy signings, a Capital One signing, a Best Buy signing, and training camp. I looked up the price of getting all the autographs certified and it ran upwards of $100. I'm currently debating if I want to pay the money to get it certified when I'm not even sure if I'm willing to sell the helmet in the first place. If I decide to keep it I certainly don't want to pay to have it certified considering I watched every player sign it...

I am willing to certify the signatures If I find someone that is 100% willing to buy for a good price after certification.
Calface4 is offline   Reply With Quote