View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #10
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Top 5 by Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
1) I'm glad to see you giving Freeman some love at RB. Everyone keeps talking about Wilder, but I just don't see it. He's a physical specimen with no noticeable football skills. He's already been surpassed at RB by a converted Safety. Freeman has great vision and is a three-down back who can block and catch. He's the unsung hero of the FSU offense this year.

2) Kyle Fuller should be somewhere on that list at CB.
Wilder looks like he should be playing LB or H-Back.

Fuller is probably #7b for me right now but I haven't seen enough of him yet to feel comfortable adding him to my rankings.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote