View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #131
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I agree with you but have one question in regards to Tackle position, what is your position on Brennan Williams, who when healthy is = to another 2nd rd OT prospect?
Didn't Williams have microfracture surgery ?! He may never be the same after that ... I wouldn't count on him ever playing a down , if he does good but I just wouldn't count on it.

I think you have to upgrade the RT and LG spots one way or another - Draft or FA.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote