View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #42
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fixing the OLine: Draft, FA, In-House

All depends what scheme the new coach wants to run. I think a couple guys were going to be replaced even if Kubiak stuck around. Smith and Newton have been horrible this season in the ZBS. I think DB and Brooks could easily make the transition to a power scheme. Quess looked good in camp, but I'm not certain where he'd fit quite yet. Who knows about this B. Williams cat.

Personally, and this should be a different thread, but I'm more worried about the defense (as usual). Will we stay with the 3-4? Or go with the 4-3? I think we've got the personnel for both, but prefer the 3-4. That said, if Zimmer came in here with his 4-3 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't complain.