View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #414
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

All the shenanigans and losing Shanahan has done the past few years in Washington has put a huge black spot on his coaching resume, imo. Any team/owner would be completely ignorant hiring this guy. Heck, going to the Skins actually hurt Kyle's future HC possibilities too.

I'm kinda wishy washy on Lovie.

A huge NO to Whiz

A yes for Shaw

But what do I know?!

BTW, does anyone know if other teams have hired employee search companies to find their HCs? I know McNair admitted he wasn't a great football mind years ago, but it's been over 10 years. You'd think he'd know the process. If not, surely the GM would for Pete's sake.