View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #412
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: NFL Gameday Final (Dan Helli) Speculates Mike Shanahan is positioning for Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i see the attraction. long time head coach, superbowl rings, and he runs the same system as our previous coach. shanahan hasnt been the same without our previous coach though. he went 13-3 in 2005 with kubiak and it's been all downhill since. shanahan wants too much control, and in many ways is just like kubiak though a bit more extreme in the tendencies. if shanahan could learn to delegate and bring in better coordinators he can be a really good head coach ... he's unlikely to do that though and i wouldnt want him here.
To me,his biggest flaw is his hiring of dc's. He's been terrible and have been running through them like paper towels. When was the last time haslett has been any good? At the end in denver, he fired dc's every yr. Kinda like lovie and his oc's.