View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #405
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Gameday Final (Dan Helli) Speculates Mike Shanahan is positioning for Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
LZ on twitter is pretty sure he's just using us to get fired from WAS. why would the texans hire Kubiak's mentor?
Not sure how they would use Houston to get him fired and almost positive Houston wouldn't be complicit. Houston would get fined and/or lose draft picks for tampering and they were just saying that Washington would try to get some money back if they could prove he was trying to get out to get another job. Kind of makes me wonder if Washington is trying to muddy the waters to get some money back from him.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote