View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013   #38
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fixing the OLine: Draft, FA, In-House

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Tennessee will probably make a coaching change, if so our new coach might consider Bruce Matthews as new OL coach? I feel there is plenty of talent here already, don't forget two young tackles are returning 3rd rd. pick Brennan Williams & 6th rd. David Quessenberry.
I'm actually hoping that Tennessee does kick Munchak and his staff to the curb so we can bring Munch and Matthews back here to help build the offensive line. I'd be very surprised if these two men couldn't coach up an OL.