View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #10
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Titans reportedly ready to make major changes in coaching and personnel"

Munchak never had that strong of a chance to turn that team around. Wasn't the best coaching gig for him to take. Like many coaches in the past, he never had an adequate QB to work with. I thought he did alright considering what the Titans had to work with, but I didn't think he would last that long either. I'd love to have that guy as an Oline coach.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote