View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #1766
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
If HOU ends with the #1 pick tey have to take Bridgewater being the consensus #1 QB in the Draft. Now with that said I think HOU should trade back into 1st round with their 2nd pick and get another impact defender from this draft. DE - NT - OLB - ILB - CB - S position really don't matter matter could use help on every level. I would prefer NT or a pass rushing OLB.
I think this is the wrong thread. It needs to go into a 2014 T Member Mock Draft Discussion.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote