View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #36
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 128861 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fixing the OLine: Draft, FA, In-House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
We absolutely have to fix this secondary and this pass rush.
i agree, but i'd take the top tackle in the first and essentially finish the offense by plugging the only real hole (depending on what happens at QB). then you can spend the entire rest of the draft going BPA on defense. it's much easier to do that than to hope to land a starter at a specific position later on ... IMO. of course if we finish 1st drafting a tackle might be overreaching, but in that scenario i'd hope to trade down and follow the path.