View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #87
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95464 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland's Latest Take on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Oh that's right because beating 1 team with a decent record makes an NFL QB...

I have the clue, would you like to borrow it?

Sugar bowl stats...

BRIDGEWATER, T. 20-32-1 266 2

WOW I mean I was totally wrong! Texans must draft this kid #1, I mean an average game from an average QB is EXACTLY the Texans style.

Thank you for bringing me into the light...

I don't have a problem with your opinion. You're not impressed with him, that's fine. I'm not trying to change your mind with this post, merely just add some perspective to it.

Florida's starting defense vs. Louisville

DE - Dominique Easley
- Considered a 1st rd prospect this year, but tore his acl early in the year. If he declares will probably be a 2nd round pick

NT - Omar Hunter
- UDFA for the Steelers

DT - Shariff Floyd
- 23rd overall pick by Vikings

BUCK - Lerentee McCray
- UDFA for the Broncos

OLB - Neiron Ball
- Currently a junior OLB for UF

MLB - Jonathan Bostic
- 50th overall pick by the Bears

NICKEL - Loucheiz Purifoy
- Projected as a 3rd round pick for this year's draft

CB - Jaylen Watkins
- Projected as a 5th round pick for this year's draft

SS - Matt Elam
- 32nd overall pick by the Ravens

FS - Josh Evans
- 169th overall pick by the Jaguars

CB - Marcus Roberson
- Projected as a 2nd round pick for this year's draft

Keep in mind that, more than likely, the only players from that Louisville offense that will be drafted are Bridgewater and his WR DeVante Parker. OG Alex Kupper was an UDFA the Texans stashed on their practice squad.

If you watched the game, Bridgewater was not average. He played a very impressive game against a stacked defense and had little talent to work with against it. That's why so many people were impressed with this one game.

FWIW, I agree with you that body of work is more important than one game.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote