View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #82
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland's Latest Take on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
clown post bro

i bet you are a joy to be around. please don't take your personal frustrations and failures out on your dog.
clown response...

I am a joy because I tell the truth and the truth will come out here in about 5 months...

Clown post because you can't see the forest for the trees? I'll be sending you a "I told you so" card as well...

Nothing personal about it, it is a simple opinion that many will share when the combine comes around....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote