View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #81
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland's Latest Take on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
annnnd Keenum is a backup "At Best"

sure he can make all the throws, on a college level and against inferior teams, doesn't mean he can do it on a NFL level. Hell, none of the QBs in this draft scream #1 pick, so it isn't about me not liking Bridgwater, just not impressed and don't think he is worth the pick. Sorry if my opinion got your panties in a wad. I know a good doctor for that...

No, not all successful QBs are from power conferences but MOST come from schools better than Louisville. I wont get into the fact the best team he played all year was UCF and lost.

I have watched plenty of Louisville games and was absolutely unimpressed with Bridgewater. He looked like the typical "great college" QB but I see him washing out as an NFL QB.

Yes average arm at best maybe a slight above average but nothing special, don't give a damn how beautiful of a ball he throws. Schaub threw a beautiful ball and for the most part was accurate, and he damn sure isn't a NFL starter so that doesn't mean squat if the QB cannot read a defense.

so when the Texans take him #1 and in 3 years the kid looks like David Carr, where should I send the "I told you so" card?
Yes, the 2013 sugar bowl was against an inferior team.... SMH

get a clue
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote