View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #31
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Id prefer to extend manning, thus creating about 1.5 million in cap space this season....and I would consider cutting or trading Jjo.....but we better have a plan to get another good corner here....
Idk about extending Manning but keeping him yes I can live with a Duo of Dman and Swearinger. Now to Jjoe I think we keep him and Try for Justin Gilbert in the 2nd if there is no OG/OT the Texans like because Cb help is a must.
Bleed_Blu_Red is offline   Reply With Quote