View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #568
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Thought I'd resurrect this in case anyone is interested. GLB2 just got released a couple days ago. I don't know a bunch about it yet, but they have improved a lot of the things that vexed people before. Your flex is still there, waiting on you to return, and it can be used on either GLB or GLB2. I started back a few months ago just to check it out, and I'm having fun with it. I am tinkering with the idea of getting a team in GLB2. Anyone interested?

If you played the old one, you still have flex sitting there waiting on you. If you've never played before and would like to check it out, click HERE. Easy to get started. Returning players get two free dots.