View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #171
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak just got fired

You know how you'll sit down at your computer, check the board and see the same thread at the top for days at a time? You know how sometimes you're like "Not this **** again!" or other times you see the same thread and think it's new news when it's really old news and you say to yourself "Damn! I thought something else happened but it's that same old story! I wish people wouldn't keep bumping that thread"

This has not been a problem with "Kubiak just got fired"

Hard to find someone without a kind word to say about Gary and I'm sure he'll be fine. I don't want him coaching the football team I follow though and I'm pleased that our long Texans-National Nightmare is over.