View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #37
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [2014] Bridgwater vs Manziel who would you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Manziel at 2-1 rather than Bridgewater at 1-1.
I see this take a QB in round 2-4, but really is that any gaurantee of an upgrade over what we already have. We already have mediocre quarterbacking, I don't see a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round QB really improving on that. If they aren't worth taking in the first round, are they really worth taking at all?

Here is a list of the current NFL starting QB's drafted outside the first round:
Brady - get him off the board early because he is a freak
Dalton - enjoy your first round losses
Romo - Inconsistency thy name is Romo
Keenum - meh
Flynn - 1 game wonder
Henne - great back-up
G. Smith -
McGloin - good enough to beat the Texans
Foles - small sample
Kapearnick - is he a good QB?
Wilson - Height probably put people off
Glennon - better than Freeman I guess
Clemens - hah
Fitzpatrick - got a contract off smashing a woeful Texans team back in the day.