View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #312
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Yes indeed, Money does talk.

Which is why Jon Gruden will never be the HC of the Texans.
Pretty sure you misread my post. I was responding to his comment that Houston is too hot and not glamarous enough to attract Gruden. I think that's ridiculous because if enough money was thrown his way I'm sure he'd bite in a heartbeat.

Now will that happen? Probably not, but the guy is a coach and he loves it to his core. I think he's just waiting for the right situation. I actually think being in the booth studying all of these different offenses the way he does is going to make Gruden a better coach.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote