View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #309
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I guess I didn't make my point clear. You just said what I meant, just more clearly. Thanks.

See above. I think we have the talent to compete with any team with a few shortcomings addressed. Some would say "many shortcomings" and there could be some merit there. It just depends on one's perspective. Glass 1/2 full or empty kinda thing.

Bottom line is I hope the braintrust, whoever the hell that is, knocks it outta the park. Going on record here that I don't believe Lovie Smith is that guy.

Most say it will never happen but I can't think of a better pilot for this vessel than David Shaw. Probably won't happen but that's the basket my eggs are in.
Wow, miracles never cease

We are in total agreement
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote