View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #23
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fixing the OLine: Draft, FA, In-House

I'm hoping that Quessenberry's broken foot has healed, and that he has spent the past few months and next offseason in the weightroom getting bigger and stronger. I look forward to him batteling for a starting position at either LG or RT. I'm not counting on Brennan Williams for anything and we may never see a starting snap from him ever. I also think the Texans should take the best OT at the top of the 2nd round or trade up to the late 1st if a good one falls. With a new QB on the way we've got to solidify and protect our investment.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote