View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013   #308
Tolar's Ghost
Veteran

Rep Power: 3247 Tolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
Here is a Link I read earlier about Whisenhunt and gives a hint the Texans being interested in him...
I like Whiz for his time with the Steelers. But I don't think the Texans should be hiring someone who was fired by the Cardinals.

A few astute comments following the profootballtalk story:

-- "I never understood the retread coach appeal. Yeah, so he was a head coach before. So what!" Get an up and coming coordinator who is hungry and you will be better off in the long run."

-- "He struggled to figure out the quarterback situation in Arizona so why would a team that can’t figure out it’s quarterback situation want to hire him?"

-- Whiz does alright when he is handed a franchise QB, a la Roethlisberger, Warner or Rivers. When left to his own instincts and intuition, there are few worse at evaluating QB talent than Whiz."

Note: He has a worse career record (45-51) than Kubiak.
Tolar's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote