View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #302
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Ok, then wouldn't it be better just to say you don't think Gruden will return to coaching? Or do you think he would return to coach a more glamorous team?
Gruden is the new Madden IMO. I think it's a longshot for him to get back into coaching and a longer shot for him to come to a place like Houston. I think if he were to come back into coaching it would be to a city that gets top billing on Sportscenter everyday.

Bob McNair pulled the switch on the coaching carousel during the season yesterday and took third place to LA getting Kobe Bryant back and New York NOT getting Robinson Cano.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote