View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #65
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
2 out of 7?

no luv for Teddy or Blair who both showed well last night?
Haha was trying to keep it short and sweet.

I obviously like Bridgewater. I've been pretty open about that on this board. Is he a franchise guy? Hard to say, but I think he could be.

I'm a big fan of Richardson. I grade him higher than other people apparently because I have him as the #3 OT right now.

Not all that familiar with Blair. I think you could find more athletic ILB's at that part of the draft.

Not familiar with Carrethers, but I've seen quite a few people touting him on this board (most notably you). I agree that we need to address DT/NT so I like the pick.

I cannot be trusted to objectively grade Barnett....

Love Andrews. Think he will be a stud.

Not familiar with Reynolds. I agree that we need to address CB, but I think it should be a lot earlier.

All in all a great draft because we walk out with what we think is a franchise QB, a very good OT, and the other picks hit needs.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote