View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fixing the OLine: Draft, FA, In-House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
I'm with you Wade Smith is gone after this yr and maybe Meyers. I was upset with the Williams Pick due to his injury history, I personally like Jones if we put him at C. The oline for me would be Dbo,Jones,Meyers,Brooks,Ques if we didn't get a olineman in the draft. If we do I put the oline as Dbo,Ques,Jones,Brooks,Rookie.
What history are you referring to? He tore his labrum and missed 4 games his last season and was healthy when he showed for training camp.