Originally Posted by Linca
What makes you think Bridgewater is the answer? He has not looked impressive in a lot of his starts including; UH, Memphis, Rutgers and Cincinnati. I don't get this Teddy fever. If you were to take any the other 1st or 2nd round quarterbacks and play those same teams it would be a total blow out.
He plays in the AAC, these are NOT GOOD DEFENSES IN COLLEGE. He has had one good victory over Florida but he has really regressed since then.
Did you see his game last thursday?
Teddy is absolutely a franchise QB:
1) The guy strives to be a "coach on the field"
2) There's not a bad hair on his head
3) He runs a pro style offense at lville
4) Capable of reading defenses and making adjustments at the LOS
5) Makes ALL the throws
6) Throws his WR's open
7) Natural leader
8) Uncanny pocket awareness
9) Keeps his eyes downfield while side stepping pass rush
10) Makes plays when the play called breaks down
11) Goes through progressions
12) 4.5-4.6 speed
13) Pocket passer first
14) Ice water in his veins
15) Football junkie
16) Film junkie
17) Understands football
18) Great dude, Great citizen, Face of Franchise type player
I have studied him extensively over the past 1.5 years. He's the real deal. I cannot wait to see #5 Teddy Bridgewater in a Texans uniform.