View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #123
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57863 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Id argue with you all day on his ball velocity. Do you remember the knock on peyton arm vs leaf? Peytons ball wobble a lot was the word vs the guy who can throw it through the car wash and not get wet. Phil simms said luck can't really drive the ball and can't make all the throws. Rodgers, go read his reports and the stigma of benefitting from the tedford touch. He always had a nfl arm,but in cal he held the ball right by his ear. In gb, the coaches got him to lower his release point and lok what happened. Point is at 21,you get bigger and stronger. Brady didn't even have a nfl arm coming out.

I know these discussions stem from my evaluation of bridgewater. I thought he was the best pro prospect as a sophmore. I feel good about what I watch on him as a qb talent. Not to mention,unlike a lot of these spread,bubble screen qbs, he comes to the los with 3 plays. His fbi is off the charts and that will be the lure of the next texans head coach.
and what about that Landry Jones floater?
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote