View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #119
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Bridgewater is being overrated by Texans fans who want a new QB. This draft could end up being like 2002 for QBs - 16 QBs taken, and they all suck. Carr, Harrington, and Ramsey at the top of that class. Or maybe a couple of them end up panning out, but I don't think Bridgewater has a better chance of panning out than McCarron or even Mett or Murray (injuries notwithstanding). Hell, Boyd might be the one that pans out. I just don't see Bridgewater being BPA. But fans want the team to force the pick because they have the top pick. Well, top pick means you should get the player with the most potential, irrespective of position.

Sucks this crappy record couldn't have waited a year.
If we find a way to win a game or two, end up with the 5-10th pick in the draft, I'd be fine getting Matthews from A&M, then getting Mettenberger early in the second, even trade back into the late first to get him if we need to. Same for Murray.