View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #31
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [2014] Bridgwater vs Manziel who would you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
On the other hand you have Teddy Bridgewater who toils in the crappy Big East but had a great Sugar Bowl game against a really good Florida Gators defense.

I would probably favor the bigger guy in Bridgewater, but it's not like Manziel doesn't have a bunch of good things in his favor.
Actuall JM weighs more than TB. # Gator O turnovers was the real story of Sugar Bowl outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I've seen more of Manziel but would prefer Bridgewater + he is a bit taller two inches and 20 lbs heavier. Will watch both more next season.
JM outweighs TB by almost 20 lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
If we get a guy like Bevell I'm comfortable with Manziel, seeing as he could use him much like Seattle uses Wilson.
I like Bevell but McNair has already eliminated Darrell, no HC experience.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote