View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #117
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224191 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Only one thing to nit pick from that list.

Alex Smith 30-5 over the last three seasons - not including their current 3 game skid (30-8).

He didn't come out and light the world on fire .... but he has won a very high percentage once the light came on.

Statistically underwhelming .... Sure but bottom line underwhelming no.
I didn't list him as a bust but I haven't heard anyone call him a franchise QB even with all his wins. He is the NFL's current definition of a game manager. The team that drafted him dumped him. I think underwhelming is fair for a #1 pick discussion.

You're giving him tons of credit by looking only at the last 3 years. Dude was talked about for benching and replacement frequently in the 5 seasons before that. He is career 47-39.