View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #116
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I think that is accurate. I'd only call 4 of the past 16 busts.

EJ Manuel - too soon to judge and taken much lower than usual
Andrew Luck
Cam Newton
Sam Bradford - disappointing to date
Matthew Stafford
Matt Ryan
JaMarcus Russell - bust
Vince Young - bust
Alex Smith - underwhelming
Eli Manning
Carson Palmer - never the same after injury but not a bad pick
David Carr - bust
Michael Vick
Chad Pennington - 1st taken but bottom half of 1st round.
Tim Couch - bust
Peyton Manning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
The reason I don't have Teddy higher in my evaluations is I disagree with you, Bridgewaters arm is NOT on par with peyton,rodgers,eli,luck,and brees. Bridgewaters arm is on par with Landry Jones and why I think he will be a bust. His deep floater is an NFL INT waiting to happen.
The biggest bust on this list had the best arm . You could argue that Carr had the 3rd best arm on this list . Teddy has a plenty good arm .